Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jhanvi Ahuja – Buttock Injection gone Bad !

Jhanvi Ahuja is a 25-year-old smart and sharp Sales executive in a multinational IT firm. She is very slim, very fair and has gray colored eyes. She was on visit to Columbus, Ohio, U.S. for a client induction visit.

While in the U.S., she had some symptoms of cold and flu. There in the US., she visited a private hospital and was prescribed an IM injection. She told me that the injection was administered by a new nurse who was on job training. She did not know this and she allowed to inject her. She injected her hard with some jerk on her right buttock musclature and she shouted like anything due to pain.

She also told me that after coming back from U.S. last week, she developed soreness in the injection spot and the area had turned red and bloody. Also her pain radiated down to her right thigh and had worsened over the day. Hence she could not bear it and walked in today with these symptoms.

I made her lie down on the examination table. She was literally in a lot of pain. She was wearing a Black salwar kameez. She loosened her salwar and lied down prone on the table. I slid her loose salwar down to her knee reveal her slim and sexy body which was very much fair. She had wore a black colored panty with polka dots. As I tried to slid it down. She exclaimed “Doc please do it slow, it really hurts”. Her injection spot on right buttock was really sore.

I slowly slid the panty down and then completely removed the panty to her knees as I did with her salwar.

I examined her right buttock which had a 0.5 cm diameter area which was blood red and was oozing out some blood due to infection.

I told her “Dear, you have got an infection. I think the needle was not sterilized.”
She exclaimed “The B####, she jabbed me so hard, I literally started shouting. I knew something had went wrong, and later found out she was on training”.

I told her “be calm, I will dress the wound up”

I applied antiseptic cream and cleansed the wound slowly with sterile cotton. Jhanvi started to groan upon touching the wound with sterile cotton. I cleansed and dressed the wound.
After this, Jhanvi tried to get up from the table.

I told her “Dear, you will have to take a Tetanus injection, the infecion is really bad”
Jhanvi upon hearing this was totally scared “doc please doosra injection mat do” (doctor please don’t give me another injection)

I told her to stay calm while I prepared the injection.

Jhanvi was terrified on thought of the injection. I told her to lie down the way she was before. She complied and watched in fear .

As I moved with filled injection towards her she said “doctor I hope you wont do the same thing that that bloody nurse did?”

I smiled “trust me, it will help you”

I cleansed her left buttock. She kept her head down and waited anxiously for the jab.

I darted the needle into her left buttock with force. The needle readily entered her smooth left buttock. She twitched and shouted “OOUUCCCHHHHH……….”

I told her “Stay calm, hold on its already done !”

She groaned “Dheere, Dheere” (slowly, slowly)

As I injected the medicine inside her buttock, she started crying “Doctor, bahut dard ho raha hai aaahhhhhhhh !” (doctor it hurts a lot aaaahhhhhhh!)

I quickly injected the whole medicine removed the needle. Sh e jerked a bit as the needle came out of the buttock. I cleansed the spot with cotton.

After this, she pulled her panty and salwar up and got dressed again.

She came to me with her left hand placed on her left buttock. There was a signifcant limp in her gait. She was totally in pain.

I assured her she would get well soon. She smiled, even though she was in pain, and left the clinic…..