Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nandita Gupta gets a painful butt injection in a Sarong !!


Nandita Gupta works in a leading IT company as a management executive. She is quite beautiful and maintained even at 32 years or age. She has a perfect figure even after a kid.

Nandita is quite a craze in the society because of her beauty and cheerful nature.

She walked into the clinic with complaints of weakness and fatigue.

She was wearing a wrap-around Red Sarong with a black colored t shirt when she walked in. She walked in at around 2 PM in the afternoon, I was surprised to see her and there were no other patients at my clinic. Here is my conversation with her (Translations included upon request of my valued readers). I am quite friendly with her.

Me: Kyon madam kya ho gaya ab (So madam, what has happened)

Nandita: Arre yaar thoda down feel kar rahi hoon, thodi weakness hai (I am feeling a bit down due to weakness)

Me: Ok, wahan jaa ke let ja, tujhe dekhi hoon (go there and lie down, I will examine you)

She went to the gurney and lied down facing upwards, I looked at her Sarong.

Me: Yeh kya pehen rakha hai aaj, Sarong (what are you wearing a Sarong?)

Nandita: Haan yaar cool hai na yeh, Rajouri se liya hai (Isnt it cool, bought it from Rajouri Market)

Me: Good. (I palpated her stomach for any anomaly and afterwards, checked her eyes which were a bit pale.

Me: Kya symptoms the (what were the symptoms)

Nandita: Arre yaar bahut weak feel ho raha hai (I am feeling really weak)

Me: Thodi se weakness hai, sui de deti hoon (There is some weakness, will give you an injection)

Nandita: Chalega, but I want it in hand (fine, but give it on my arm)

Me: Strong sui hai pichwade pe deti hoon (jokingly) (It’s a strong injection, will give it on your bum – joking manner)

Nandita: Arre yaar theek hai par dheere se lagaiyo (ok, fine but make it a bit painless)

Me: Go there remove your Sarong a bit and lie down, bums up (jokingly)

Nandita, went to the gurney lifted her t-shirt and opened the string of her Sarong. She then slid her tight sarong around 5-6 inches down, while I prepared the syringe. I looked at her smiling, she winked at me then, lied on the table looking at me. I went towards her.

Me: Panty toh sexy pehen rakhi hai (you are wearing a sexy panty)

Nandita: Yep, you like Red color right?

Me: Yes.

Nandita was wearing a Red colored sexy butterfly panty. I slid down her panty which revealed her superbly maintained freckle free buttocks.

Nandita: Dekha Lavanya dheere lagana, nahi toh uthna baithna mushkil ho jayega (Please Lavanya make it painless, otherwise I will have problem while sitting and standing.)

Me: Don’t worry, haven’t I injected you in the past?

Nandita: Haan, par woh bum pe nahi tha (yes but that was never on my buttock)

I rubbed the cotton swab on her left buttock. She was enjoying the cold spirit touch on her white buttock. I then jabbed the needle deep inside her buttock. She jerked in surprise.

Nandita: OOWWWWW…..bahut jam ke laga yaar, please jaldi kar (it was really painful just complete it as soon as possible)

I started to put the medicine in.

Nandita: AAHHHHH….jaldi kar, bahut dard ho raha hai, ouch ! (just do it fast it hurts!)

I quickly injected the medicine, took out the needle and cleansed the site. She sighed with relief. But, she kept lying on the table with her left hand on her left buttock. She slowly got up got dressed again and came towards me.

Nandita: Kya yaar tune toh jam ke thok diya aaj (what yaar, you have really jabbed me hard today)

Me: (Smiling), it is supposed to be that way, darling !

Nandita gave a sarcastic smile, paid my fees and left the clinic, she had a significant limp in her gait as she left after the painful jab.

8 comments:

  1. Dear dr. I read ur blogs wid great interest. But I see a certain monotony in them. The monotony can be removed if they stop bordering between erotic and medical.
    I think you would really have a far bigger fan base and readership if you bring in erotica into ur writing. I'm myself a bloggerand I love penning down fantasies which are sensual but not vulgar.
    We surely can chat but I do not have a gmail account. But my yahoo id is ilovelorn@yahoo.com and skype id is amit7898 Will be happy to chat thr.
    A little introduction frm my end- I'm 47 yr old investment banker located abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur injection style....im a doctoe too.. a surgeon... but all ur stories are same.. im sure u can get an extra edge of naughtiness.. it helps me in the night while getting naughty with self;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello how r u???

    ReplyDelete
  4. where r u these days???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stories.i need to get jab from u in my butt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your storiez.i need to get a butt injection from u

    ReplyDelete