Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prerna Chabbra - Buttock injection in Churidar

Prerna Chabbra is an Senior HR executive in a banking firm. She walked into the clinic with some symptoms of weakness and nausea. She came down from her office and directly walked into my clinic. She has an awesome figure, She is a really fair girl with an awesome butt line. Her flared blue kurta hugged her figure tightly and gave an sensous appeal for a painful injection. Her churidar was also tight. I made her lie down on the gurney and examined her in both supine and prone (buttocks facing up) position to detect some anomaly. I could not find anything abnormal.

But to be on the safer side, I told her that she take an injection. She was a bit fearful on hearing about the injection but upon some persuasion agreed. I told her that it would be a buttock shot and that she needs to cooperate. She agreed but informed me that she is fearful of injections and was taking it only on my persuasion. I assured her a painless procedure. She went to the corner of the room facing the corner, lifted her kurta from front and loosened the churidar string a bit. She then lied on the gurney facing the wall on the side.

In the meantime, I filled up the syringe and walked upto her. Slid her kurta up due to the its length. And slid her churidar and sexy black panty so as to reveal her right buttock which was flawless and literally speckle free. I could note some anxiousness that Prerna had in anticipation of the injection. I told her to relax.

I slowly cleaned a spot on the buttock with spirited cotton. Upon the touch of cold spirit, she jerked a bit and then smiled in embarassment.

I could clearly feel her anxiety after I cleaned the spot in anticipation of a painful jab. I waited for a while to increase it a bit and then darted the needle. She squealed "AAAHHHHHH.......Slowly....." I assured her and started plunging the medicine inside her smooth buttock. She cried in pain "AAAHHHH ...... It hurts.......!" I quickly put the medicine in and took the needle out of the buttock. I cleansed the injection spot which left a small red spot of the needle. I told her to dress up again. I could clearly that how uncomfortable she was when dressing up, taking her churidar, tying the string and setting up her kurta. But, she walked out of the clinic in grace but still I could see a bit of limping in her walk. She also thanked me for the painful jab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment