Friday, March 26, 2010

Jyoti Pradhan - Forced Shot in Jeans and Kurti !!!!

Jyoti Pradhan is a newly married beautiful 25-year-old girl.  She moved in New Delhi from Bangalore.  She and her husband, Mihir, came into my

clinic last week.  Jyoti though healthy is an anemic due to her dietary patterns.

Before marriage, she had her blood count done which revealed anemia and she was to start the course of her iron shots but due to her marriage,

this could not be done.


Mihir bought in Jyoti with her blood counts.  I went through the same, and prescribed a course of 8 iron injections.

Jyoti was awfully scared of injections and literally started to plead o Mihir that she did not want to have injections.  Looking at this, Mihir and I

planned out a house call to start Jyoti's injections.  Jyoti was unaware of this.

On Saturday evening I got a call from Mihir, who asked me to come to his posh apartment in the society to start the injection course.

I went to his apartment and rang the bell.  To my surprise, Jyoti opened the door.

Here are the translations:

Jyoti: Doctor aap yahan (Dr. you here?)
Me: Yes Mihir had called me up.
Jyoti called up Mihir. Mihir appeared from behind closed the door of the apartment and held Jyoti's hands.
Mihir: Baby its time for your iron shot!!!!
Jyoti: What !!!!! are you serious ??????
Mihir: Baby, I love you, please take the injection.
Jyoti: Is this some joke or something??

Mihir winked at me to prepare the shot.  I started doing it.  As I filled the red-colored medicine in the syringe Jyoti was horrified.

Jyoti: Please doctor, I dont want it. Mihir stop this. (She constantly tried to break free of Mihir's grip, but was unable to do so.)

Mihir: Lavanya I will make her lie on the sofa.
Me: Okie.
Jyoti (crying): I dont want that injection, it really hurts.
Mihir: Nataak mat karo, jaldi se let jao sofe pe.  yeh tumhare liye jaroori hai (Dont act, just lie down on the sofa.  Its important for you)
Mihir literally made Jyoti forcefully lie on the sofa after unzipping her black jeans with a lot of effort due to Jyoti's resistance.  He literally threw her

on the sofa, buttocks up, and held her shoulders tightly with one leg on her left leg.
Mihir: Lavanya jaldi karo, jeans utaro iski (Lavanya hurry up, remove her jeans)
I kept the syringe aside on the sofa hand and in a hurry pulled Jyoti's jeans down which revealed her red tight panty.
Jyoti (shouting): doctor please don't do it.
Mihir: Shhhhhh baby, dont be that loud, people will hear you crying :)
I removed her panty to reveal her supple fair buttocks.  I cleansed the left buttock with cotton.
Jyoti literally started to shout at this point in anticipation of the shot.  she was helpless.
Jyoti: Lavanya dheere please dheere (Lavanya go slow, please do it slow)
Mihir: Lavanya do it fast!!!!
I literally jabbed the real really hard into her left buttock due to haste. Jyoti gave a heavy jerk due to pain (poor girl)
Jyoti: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, please take it outtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Mihir: Baby, keep quite its just an injection, why are you behaving like a child.
I started to push the medicine in and Jyoti started crying in pain.
Jyoti: Lavanya bahut dard ho raha hai, please take it out (Lavanya its hurting a lot, please take it out !!!)
I quickly injected the medicine and took out the needle, she even jerked when the needle was out.
A small blood spot oozed out of the injection site.  I cleansed it up with cotton.
Jyoti(crying): Mihir, I am not going to talk to you now.
Mihir (smiling): Dear, I love you, and injection was important for you.
Me: Cmon, Jyoti it is done.
Jyoti gave an angry look to Mihir. Mihir had gotten up from her leaving her loose.  She pulled her panty and jeans back, I could see tear trails

down her cheeks.

She dressed, looked at both of us in rage and limped into the main bedroom with left hand on her buttock.
Mihir: (looking at me, smiling) Thanks Lavanya (winked)....